[Vision2020] Frank RIch on W

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 20:29:16 PST 2009

I am no fan of Bush. But let us get our facts straight.

The Bush administration is not the first, nor will it be the last to use, "illegal
NSA wiretaps, Gitmo, waterboarding, extraordinary rendition, extreme
expansion of executive power, or signing statements."

Congress voted for and passed the Patriot Act, and the Democratic Congress has not reversed it. Democrats also voted to dedicate resources and military efforts in Iraq instead of going after UBL.

Best Regards,

Donovan