[Vision2020] Fragments of our Lord

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 13:40:51 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 12:47, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ask Christians if they believe in Fallen Angels. Some will tell you the
> don't believe, but most will.

I've been a fan of fallen angels for 40 years, particularly Daniel,
the 7th Watcher, from the Book of Enoch.  Angels are typically
believed to be intermediaries of God, and not gods themselves, but
your interpretation does give additional interest.

Actually, I suppose the angel who first kindled my childhood
imagination was Michael the Archangel, especially the tale recounted
in Daniel 10.

I used to read the Frank Peretti angel novels.  I recommend them, if
you haven't already read them.

Chas