[Vision2020] New Moscow/Pullman radio station?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Jan 1 11:28:12 PST 2009

I think it might be new, Carl, but I think its part of Inland
Broadcasting (Jen will correct me if I'm wrong).  I recall hearing it a
month or so back when we were doing  a driving test with one of the
ambulance trainees.  He said it "relaxed and centered" him.  I guess it
worked, he passed.

I also recently noticed that 105.3 FM is playing the same thing as 1150
AM.  Now everyone can listen to Rush Limbaugh in glorious stereo!

DC