[Vision2020] Moscow High's "underground" "Cerberus," 1967

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:45:40 PST 2009

I have a copy of the 1969 "Bear Tracks" yearbook, which you can borrow to
scan.  "Off list" in the subject heading for this, if you wish, so I don't
miss it.  I do not have a scanner.  Or someone else may have already
accommodated...

As to finding a copy of "Cerberus," I have no clue, or at least no clues I
now wish to pursue.  Most of the copies were seized by Moscow High
authorities, before anyone could read them.  There was only one issue, as
far as I remember.  Issues of the followup to "Cerberus," "The Word," may be
more accessible, somewhere...

Ted Moffett