[Vision2020] Moscow and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 28 09:57:12 PST 2009

On Moday evening the Moscow City Council will address a proposed
resolution and identify projects to be subsidized in accordance with the
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

For those of you curious as to just how the City Moscow is addressing the
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Stimulus bill) and what projects
our city council is considering under this act, I invite you to browse,
review, read, analyze . . .

"Moscow, Idaho and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act"
http://www.moscowcares.com/StimulusProjects

Seeya round Vandalville, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman