[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 27 05:27:23 PST 2009

"I'm not saying [homosexuality] is the only sin that's out there. We have
murder. We have all sorts of sin. We have adultery. And we don't make laws
making those legal, and we would never think to make murder legal."

- Colorado state senator Scott Renfroe, during debate on health care
benefits for same-sex partners

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy
Zimmerman