[Vision2020] Case #CV2009-00025, Glasebrook vs. Governor Otter (The Saga Continues . . .)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 26 12:48:59 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The site for "David Glasebrook vs. Governor C.L. 'Butch' Otter (Case
#CV2009-00025)" has been updated to include . . .

1)  Response to Governor C.L. Butch Otter's Answer to Petition For Writ of
Mandamus, February 3rd, 2009

2)  Order Setting Hearing and Briefing Schedule.

These items have been posted to the bottom of . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/writofmandate

Note to Mr. Glasebrook:  Having been laid off, I have not worked at, or
for, the University of Idaho since July 25, 2008, or anywhere else for
that matter.

Having applied for employment at virtually every business within ten miles
of Moscow, by delivering my resume' to anybody that would stand still long
enough to talk to me . . . it was my impression that my lack of success
may be the result of an economy heavily burdened by a recession.

Or could my lack of employment be the result of the blatant defamation
reflected in item #20 of your reponse to Governor Otter . . .

"He [Tom Hansen] advertised his website Not On The Palouse, Not Ever,
http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse, on Vision2020 at times he
normally would be working at the University of Idaho.  That website
professes that it is 'dedicated to documenting and exposing local ties to
any organizations that preach racism, intolerance, or urge a theocratic
form of government.'  In practicality and reality, it targets and attacks
my faith and the way that I worship."

Two things, Mr. Glasebrook:

1)  I have worked part-time (and ONLY part-time) at UI Facilities from
August 1999 thru July 2008.  Therefor, your interpretation of "times he
normally would be working" will prove most interesting for you to define
when I attend the hearing on April 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM.

2)  I have NEVER adverstised the "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" website
utilizing any computer other than those I own at home; another interesting
topic for discussion a the hearing on April 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM.

3)  I have NEVER attacked your faith or the way you worship.  This is a
matter of defamation, Mr. Glasebrook.  As such you will be afforded the
opportunity, in subsequent litigation, to prove the validity of your
accusations.

Stay tuned, Moscow . . .