[Vision2020] [Spam 5.59] Re: Subject change to "Was it Necessary to Use theAtomicBombs on Japan?" Former title Presidential Rankings

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 18:45:49 PST 2009

Children that participate in the DARE program are more likely to end up using drugs that are not on the DARE program.

Likewise,

People that participate in AIDS treatment were more likely to die of AIDS than those that don't participate in AIDS treatment.

Therefore, we should end DARE and AIDS treatment programs.

Best Regards,

Donovan