[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 15:56:07 PST 2009

Paul writes:

"I think the various conspiracy theories abound because we haven't done the legwork as a country to find out the real reasons behind everything.  Which leads me to wonder why we don't seem to care about finding out the answers at the highest level."

I agree. I don't want to believe a conspiracy between 911, but considering Bush fought to establish the 911 Commission, and then when he testified, he did so with Cheney and NOT UNDER OATH, that certainly leads to suspician about what they knew, who they knew it, and why and how 911 unfolded. They could have been more forthcoming and supportive of finding out the roots of 911.

Considering the 911 commissions report seemed to ignore many of the descrepencies of the 911 story, it looks like they covered up evidence.

You add that on top of Bucheney's rush to blame Iraq and then invade them, which had been on the neocons agenda before Bucheney was appointed, and it certainly looks like they used 911 to further their agenda. If so, then it's not too much of stretch to think they let 911 happen, so as to have justification to wage the war of terror, pass their PATRIOT Act and basically have free reign. That wouldn't be the first time people in power lied to further their agenda.

I don't trust anyone who had to sue to become leader of the most powerful country to ever exist on the planet. If Bucheney were actually elected by the majority of Americans, I might give them more credit than I do now, but after seeing their misleading our country during their 8 years in office, I think most people now see what a travesty letting those guys ever take off turned out to be.

gclev