[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 25 11:28:28 PST 2009

Roger -

Can you link me to the story you so graciously explained below?  I would
like to share it with some friends, but I need more detail.

Thanks,

> That all depend on the circumstances. If it were unprovoked and served
no perpose, I would
be mad. If it was an accident or served a higher purpose I  would forgive.
For instances,
during the second world war a norwegian team blew up a ship containing a
shipment of heavy
water, that was being shipped to Bavaria for the development of an A-bomb.
They knew that
there were Norwegian civilian women and children on board and that there
was no way to
warn them. They blew it up anyway which prevented the Germans from
developing the A-bomb.
They were still heros to the Norwegians.

Roger