[Vision2020] Google Earth

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 10:07:11 PST 2009

Dave wrote:
"If you haven't yet, upgrade to the latest Google Earth (v4.3 I think it
is), zoom in to your street, turn on the "street view".  Be amazed."

Or, be totally creeped out like I was when I first saw it, if it's the same
thing you see in Google Maps' Street View.

I am quite curious, though, how they did it.  It is pretty cool in general,
even if it is creepy for residential neighborhoods.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****

If you haven't yet, upgrade to the latest Google Earth (v4.3 I think it
is), zoom in to your street, turn on the "street view".  Be amazed.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.