[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 24 19:06:12 PST 2009

Not mysterious at all. Just using a different away mail box and was unaware of the problem till after work and I checked my home computer. I don't have any idea why the name in the from column shows as "a " but the author is the same old g, famed in story and song, beloved by well behaved Republican children and most conservative small animals everywhere.