[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 22 19:29:11 PST 2009

Take from my response anything you like. It's definitely not that I have no
argument with your diatribe, it's just that I see little point in trying to
have a discussion with anyone who actually believes that the USA is the
moral equivalent of al-qaeda or the taliban. If that's the world you live in
I feel sorry for you but I really don't believe there is any common ground
from which to move this dialog forward. As for your infernal living
arrangements, again my sympathies but I'm afraid I can accept no
responsibility for where you choose to reside.