[Vision2020] Humane interrogations work

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Feb 21 11:11:56 PST 2009

g,

Let's assume for a moment that terrorists are not cockroaches, but humans who like you and I have the same emotions of bitterness, anger and desire to retaliate.

Why do you think these people would commit such dastardly deeds, willing to kill other people? What specifics would drive these people to act so?

I'm asking to see if we could reason as to why we live in a world seemingly filled with violence due to humans striking fellow humans, so as to possibly extricate ourselves from this deadly spiral...

gclev