[Vision2020] Rent Prices Was: Sen Schroeder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 20 12:50:27 PST 2009

And then, of course, there is a whole bunch more (with details and photos)
at:

The Vandal Trading Post: Off-Campus Housing
http://asui.uidaho.edu/trading//index.cgi?mo=minor;minorid=585

I found this list after my second and just before my third beer,
keyboarding with my toes, one blurry-eye open, while I was . . .

It's amazing what you can find once you decide to poen your eyes, Arnie.

> >From Craigslist:
>
>  Feb 20 - $475 / 1br - 413 Asbury #2 - (Moscow)
>
> Feb 20 - $545 / 2br - 613 Taylor #1 - (Moscow)
>
> Feb 20 - $500 / 2br - 530 W. C Street- Great Deal!! - (Moscow)
>
> >From Palouseads.com:
>
>  Large 2 Bedroom Apt. W/S/G Paid, No Pets, No Smoking. Air
> Conditioning, Dishwasher. 3 minute walk to U of I campus. 12 Month
> Lease - month to month after. $550.00 Per Month
>
> unfurnished apartment, the main floor of an older home in quiet
> residential neighborhood near East City Park. Gas Heat, hardwood
> floors, very large yard with garden space, washer dryer hookups,
> plenty of windows, off street parking and use of a small garage.
> $555./mo
>
> Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath
> apartment,stove,refridge,dishwasher,microwave,washer and dryer,covered
> parking.no smoking or pets. $600.00
>
> Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath
> apartment,stove,refridge,dishwasher,microwave,washer and dryer,covered
> parking.no smoking or pets. $600.00
>
> $390 Huge one bed, one bath apartment	Moscow
> One bedroom, one bath apartment. I need someone to take over my lease
> which ends on May 31. The apartment is in a quiet neighborhood with a
> great view and is right next to campus (literally right across the
> street)
>
> You originally stated "rent is $1200 a month in Moscow."  Here are
> exceptions going for half (and less than half) of that.
>
> Why not just admit that you are wrong when it is obvious that you are?
>  It really isn't that hard to do
>
> There are also these, also all under $1200:
>
> >From Craigslist:
>
>  Feb 20 - $750 / 2br - 228 N. Asbury - (Moscow)
>
> Feb 20 - $695 / 3br - 206 Hayes (lower)- Quiet, Residential Living!! -
(Moscow)

> Feb 20 - $795 / 2br - 1215 Mountain View #102- Beautiful Condo! -
(Moscow)

>  Feb 18 - $950 / 4br - Older home 41/2BR 11/2BA - (Public Ave, Moscow)
>
> Feb 18 - $755 / 2br - 2 Bed with large fenced in yard (Pets allowed)
> Avail. May 16 - (Moscow, ID)
>
>  Feb 13 - $775 / 3br - Very Nice 3br/2ba Apartment (1050 square feet)
> - (Moscow, ID)
>
> Feb 12 - $640 / 2br - SPACIOUS 2 BED 2 BATH APARTMENT IN GREAT
> LOCATION - (705 N. Jefferson)
>
> I also phoned Hill Rental Properties and was told that, as a
> percentage, very few of their rental properties were more than $900.00
> monthly.  Do you need further convincing?
>
> Chas

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman