[Vision2020] Roaches, was tunnels

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Fri Feb 20 10:30:38 PST 2009

And I've always bragged to my Texas brothers and sisters that my favorite thing about Moscow is that we don't have roaches.  In San Antonio we had roaches and crickets.  At night on the freeways the crickets would be drawn to the lights and I can remember the sound as our tires ran over them by the thousands.  The road sometimes got so slick cars would spin out of control--our version of black ice, I suppose.

Sue H.