[Vision2020] Tunnels

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 23:48:44 PST 2009

In 1978, I went into the tunnels, as I was working for a company that had a
contracted job down there.

It was heebie-jeebie time... HUGE cockroaches, in my imagination now, they
are as big as Madagascar Beetles! HA!!   I did not think those critters
existed in Idaho because of the cold.

It was big down there, and there was evidence of people visiting for non
work purposes. I don't have a clue how to get to them anymore. It was quite
an exciting part of the job.

Janesta