[Vision2020] Is Holder a coward?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 19 11:01:12 PST 2009

Darrell -

The two ("looking forward" and "correcting the past") are not mutually
exclusive.

Do you realize that the city of Marlboro City, New Hampshire has issued an
indictment against both (and each) George Bush and Dick Cheney?

Do you realize that some governments in Europe cconsider Rumsfeld to be a
war criminal?

If the United States does not investigate various questionable (to put it
kindly) of the previous administration, how would you expect the world
community to respond the next time the United States pursues crimes
against humanity committed by another Milosevic or Saddam Hussein?

> I don't know.  I lookat it like Ford pardoning Nixon.  A tough call to
> make, but it gives the nation a chance to move on.  Do you think we
> should be looking backwards or forwards right now?
>

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
> > If the current administration does not fully investigate the various
> > questionable (to put it kindly) activities of the Bush administration,
and
> > criminal charges are not forthcoming, I will lose one HELL of alot of
> > respect for the Obama administration, beginning with Barack himself.
> >
> > Note to Roger Falen:  Alas, Roger!  Something of which I would
SERIOUSLY