[Vision2020] Tunnels

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 17 18:43:20 PST 2009

Oh, yeah.  Yeah . . . that's it.  Uh-huh.

Truth of the matter is, Sunil . . .

That particular photo was snapped by Oregiminarf Zuzzix, Lord of UI's sub-
surface mole people, a society of sub-culture remnants from an era so far
removed from what we surface dwellers consider to be reality, that we
attempt to confine them to the tunnels (their reality).   I manage to see
Orie once in a great while, when I get "The Call" from persons best left
unknown.

Once I get The Call, I am to proceed to a special room at the Ag
Engineering Experimental Lab, where I am to provided a fairly large bag of
(what I have been told are) meat scraps from failed experiments.  I am
then to take this bag and deliver it to the cadaver room of the Food
Science building, where Orie receives and delivers it to his "people".

I could tell you more, Sunil, but then I'd jave to join "them" as my
punishment for not maintaining its secrecy.

Then, there is "The Resident" who (for lack of a better term" lives in the
basemwent of City Hall.  But, that's a nother story . . .

Seeya round town, surface dwellers.

> Tom,
>
> I think you meant to say a mysterious source dropped that picture off
anony> mously and disclosed in a self-destructing note the time and place
of the
t> aking of the picture.

> Isn't that what really happened? Or has the statute of limitations
already
> run?

Sunil