[Vision2020] GOP Fears about on the Census are Groundless

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Feb 17 13:05:12 PST 2009

Nick
I hope that you are right about the Census staying in the Department of Commerce. But to say that "it is virtually impossible to do something wrong without someone finding out about it" is naive. To boot I think that the will try it even it runs the risk of being discovered. Fear of being discovered ,I do not think, is a deterrent.
Roger