[Vision2020] A Paradox

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Feb 17 12:13:19 PST 2009

I never said that it was the major factor. Some voted for him for that reason, some voted against him for that reason. The major reason was that Bush took the blame fore the downturn in the economy. He did have some responsibility but not the major responsibility. McCain and the republicans in congress being democrat lite were also responsible for their defeat. It is probable that no republican could have won this year and that any democrat would have.
Roger