[Vision2020] Local urban legends

Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Tue Feb 17 10:16:01 PST 2009

The left-over finger story is like many of those beloved campfire-side ghost stories.

But I think most of you may know that Ridenbaugh has a ghost, well reported over the years by our students, and also that there is supposed to be a ghost in Hartung Theater. According to lore, the ghost is the spirit of a custodian or construction worker who had a fatal accident there at some point in the past.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker.