[Vision2020] tunnels and urban legends and whatnot

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Feb 17 06:09:57 PST 2009

I don't know if you'd call 'em "tunnels" or not, but I seem to recall that
some of the buildings in downtown Moscow do have accesses betwixt their
basements.  My brother-in-law works for Verizon and has mentioned something
about how he had to go between buildings in their basements.

And that's all I know about that.

I have heard, though, stories of the "Satanists" that Paul mentioned.  Seems
to me it was up 'round White Pine Drive or something (at least that's where
we talked about it when I was a kid and we were all trying to scare the
bejeebers out of each other).

DC