[Vision2020] Amendment Would Allow UI to Charge Tuition

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 20:50:52 PST 2009

This is a bad idea. Students have a degree of say in how student fees are spent. They will not have a say in how tuition is spent. They are only doing this so administrators will have less red tape in how to raise and spend student raised funds, which I promise, will not be in the students best interests. They will now, raise fees and tuition 10% every year, instead of just fees. I was wondering how they were going to get around that 10% raise cap, now I know.

Best Regards,

Donovan