[Vision2020] And Now for Something a Little Different

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Feb 12 17:17:24 PST 2009

What an interesting job! It might actually be fun to look at Moscow's
historical porn industry---heaven knows we have other oddities in our
history (Frank Robinson ring a bell? How's about those underground tunnels
through downtown? What about the underground newspapers in the sixties? The
subversive meetings of the MOLES? religious schisms and flame wars?).
Perhaps it is a book. "The Weird History and Current Conditions of  a Small
Idaho Town". We certainly have enough local chatracters and color to do it.
And, by the way, Joan Opyr's new book, From Hell to Breakfast, is now out!!!
Yahoo--the adventure continues!
Debi R-S