[Vision2020] Climate

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Feb 11 12:07:31 PST 2009

I missed the Climate Conference at the University las week because I was baby sitting grandkids. I assume the tenor of this conference was mostly in line with the view that global warming is man caused. A broader view of this will be the "International Conference on Climate Change" to be held March 8-10 in New York. There will be 73 conference speakers.
More than 34,000 scientists have signed a petition saying that global warming probably is natural and is not a crisis. For more information see www.globalwarmingheartland.org.
Even so, efforts should be continued to clean up air pollution and more toward alternative energy sources using the market system to do so.
Roger