[Vision2020] Tax breaks

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 21:44:46 PST 2009

Ralph,

I cannot sell it, I don't have the authority to do so. To take away people's property is wrong. The government is so suppose to help people, not take away their stuff and property that they have worked so hard for all their lives. Why even have a government if it cannot even protect you from losing the basics. Rather a pointless government don't you think?

To suggest people should sell their homes, and pay it all to the government, shows a serious level of insensitivity or lack of understanding of family.

Many properties are also unsellable. That is the family members have to all agree to sell, to sell, and that isn't going to happen, because they would never all agree to sell the family home that has been the only constant in their lives.

Best Regards,

Donovan