[Vision2020] State Secrets

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Feb 10 20:58:50 PST 2009

Surely you jest....you know it's a liberal source.  While it may have it's
flaws as a media outlet, I harken to it's concerns.  This is just plain
wrong and Obama needs to rethink his support of the whole idea of "state
secrets."  Bush got away with so much duplicity...the current resident needs
to walk away from all that.

Sue H.