[Vision2020] Water Sale Bill

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 21:58:57 PST 2009

Hansen,

It doesn't mean anything. He could have thought 200-300 years wasn't that long on a geological time scale, which it actually isn't. I think we all knew that John cared deeply for the environment.

But again, I don't think we should be using John as a source because he is not here to clarify his stance. I also don't think John really knew either for sure how much water we have.

I just personally believe it is not necessary to panic and restrict its use unless it is on a huge unreasonable scale.

Best Regards,

Donovan