[Vision2020] Water Sale Bill

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:25:24 PST 2009

Well I've talked to more than a few water experts over the years and
no one ever said 200-300 years when asked how long our water will
last. The two most common answers were about 50 years and no one knows
for sure. What we do know is that we're loosing water. Opinions vary
about whether or not we can tell how much we currently have.

Joe Campbell

On Feb 9, 2009, at 12:07 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com