[Vision2020] I'm A Millionaire!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:44:31 PST 2009

Who falls for these scams?  I guess some people actually do...

From:
 <http://webmail.aol.com/41095/aol/en-us/mail/DisplayMessage.aspx#>
Dr. Garrett Kenneth kenneth at telefonica.net

Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 6:34 am

Hello Friend,

This is to notify you again for the last time that you have been listed as an
Heir to the total sum of 'Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand Great
British Pounds'
in the codicil and last testament of the deceased (Name now withheld since this
is our second letter to you). Our contact to you is based on the legal
fact that
you bear the same last name identity with the deceased therefore we can present
you as the heir to the inheritance.

All legal papers will be processed on your acceptance of this deal. We request
that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance; your current telephone
and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file necessary documents
at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money.

Please indicate your interest immediately via my private email for us to
proceed. I shall feed you with full details of this transaction upon receipt of
your reply towards this proposal.

Best Regards,
Dr. Garrett Kenneth.
Tel: +44-703-596-4009.