[Vision2020] David Glasebrook Vs. Governor Otter (The Saga Continues . . . )

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 4 19:03:11 PST 2009

Yeah.

I guess you may be on to something there, Joe.

If anything, David "Bigotman" Glasebrook has united local and state-level
officials, regardless of party affiliation, in common cause.

Perhaps, when Judge Stegner presents his decision in this matter, thus
flushing Glasebrook's litigious toilet once and for all, all of Idaho's
electorate, liberal men and conservative men, liberal women and
conservative women, Intoleristas and Intolerista-wannabes can share in one
heart-felt Kumbaya moment as we gather together to sing those words ever
so common among heroes . . .

"Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place

We will we will rock you"