[Vision2020] High-Speed Rail is Key to Infrastructure Renewal

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Feb 4 16:53:37 PST 2009

Hades hath frozen over.
I actually agree with Nick on most of this. Rail is comfortable, efficient
and fast, at least that was my experience on the Long Island Railroad over
the holidays (We won't talk about Amtrak who's service is abysmal failure).
I made one rather stressful commute by car to pick up my daughter at JFK,
the rest of the trips we made into the city were all by train and all much
less stressful.