[Vision2020] Ben and Jerry's New Flavor (anti-fascism humor)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 19:13:12 PST 2009

Since we want posts here to be appropriate for all ages, I’ve asterisked the
two suggestions with profanity  . . .

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream recently created the new ' Yes  Pecan! ' flavor for
Obama.

They  then asked people to fill in the blank to the  following:

For George W. they created the   "_________" flavor .

Here are some of possibilities:

- Grape Depression

- Abu  Grape

- Cluster Fudge

- Nut'n  Accomplished

- Iraqi Road

- Chock 'n  Awe

- Wire Tapioca

- Impeach Cobbler

-  Guantanmallow

- imPeachmint

- Good Riddance You Lousy  Motherf***er... Swirl

- Heck of a Job, Brownie!

-  Neocon Politan

- Rocky Road to Fascism

- The  Reese's-cession

- Cookie D'oh!

- The Housing  Crunch

- Nougalar Proliferation

- Death by  Chocolate... and Torture

- Freedom Vanilla Ice Cream

-  Chocolate Chip On My Shoulder

- You're Sh*tting In My Mouth And  Calling It A Sundae

- Credit Crunch

- Mission  Pecanplished

- Country Pumpkin

- Chunky Monkey in  Chief

- George Bush Doesn't Care About Dark  Chocolate

- WMDelicious

- Chocolate  Chimp

- Bloody Sundae

- Caramel Pre-emptive  Stripe

- I broke the law and am responsible for the deaths of  thousands...with
nuts_._,___