[Vision2020] words and actions (Testosterone Reality Check)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 1 10:34:12 PST 2009

Paul Rumelhart stated:

"Liberals supporting diversity is an observation, not a commandment."

Yet "everybody supporting diversity" is a concept I can totally support,
and not availing the old excuse "Oh, (s)he's a conservative" as an "out"
for those less likely to support diversity.

The claim that you attribute to Gary Crabtree ("you can't adequately
criticize a black President or a star black athlete because you will
automatically be assumed to be a racist") is lame.

When the person making such a statement (Limbaugh in this case) makes
specific reference to a person's race, then it does in fact become a
racial issue, much like Limbaugh's comments concerning the Dems and
reasons for our involvement in Sudan/Darfur, or should I re-post that
article (accompanied with video)?

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman