[Vision2020] Kudos to the City Engineers and Snow Plow People

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 30 11:06:06 PST 2009

Earlier this morning I had completed my daily routine of going to the post
office, to WinCo, and browsing Vandalville.  I travelled down "A" Street
to Main, Main to Sixth Street, east on Sixth to Blaine, Blaine to the Troy
Highway, west on Troy Highway and home.

I counted no less than four snow plows, and a variety of city engineer
vehicles . . . all on very driveable roads . . . after a night of a fair
amount of snow.

I'm guessin' that the snow plows and our city engineer folks must have hit
the bricks early this morning.

It paid off, guys.

Y'all done did an excellent job.

Thanks!