[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 28 16:09:18 PST 2009

"I'm Andy Martin, Republican candidate for United States Senator. I
approved this message because Illinois Republicans deserve the truth about
their candidates.

I have over forty years of experience and integrity fighting corruption,
and fighting for the truth in politics.

I helped expose many of Barack Obama's lies in 2008.

Today, I am fighting for the facts about Mark Kirk. Illinois Republican
leader Jack Roeser says there is a, 'solid rumor that Kirk is a
homosexual.'  Roeser suggests that Kirk is part of a Republican Party
homosexual club. Lake County Illinois Republican leader Ray True says Kirk
has surrounded himself with homosexuals.

Mark Kirk should tell Republican voters the truth.

I’m Andy Martin a Republican you can trust for U.S. Senator.

Please vote for Andy Martin.

Paid for by Illinois Republicans for Andy Martin."

- Transcript of Illinois Republican Andy Martin's campaign ad being
broadcast on KMOX (St. Louis, Missouri).

http://www.kmox.com/pages/5987482.php?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown