[Vision2020] Excitement in Genesee Sunday Mornong

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 21 15:27:30 PST 2009

Yep, Wayne -

If I were on the run from the police, Genesee is where I'd go.

Yessiree, buddy.  Nobody would notice me on the busy streets of the
thriving megalopolous of Genesee.

Maybe find myself a nice farm field and hide out in my cow costume.

http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/_images/rasta/6506-Cow.jpg

> "...orange sweat shirt?"
>
> Maybe that's the long lost phantom flagger.  If so, watch out!  He can
> brings things to a halt.  [Which is not hard to do in Genesee.]
>
> W.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown