[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Dec 20 05:44:35 PST 2009

"I've been around here 20-some years. First time I've ever seen a member
denied an extra minute or two to finish his remarks. And I don't like it."

- Sen. John McCain, complaining about Sen. Al Franken's objection to extra
time for Sen. Joe Lieberman, December 17, 2009

----

"I object."

- Senator John McCain, denying Sen. Mark Dayton extra time, October 10, 2002

----

"I object."

- Sen. John McCain, denying Sen. Robert Byrd extra time, a few minutes later

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown