[Vision2020] Moscow 2009

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 17 15:35:04 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

I am currently in the midst of putting together the "Auld Lang Syne
Moscow, Idaho 2009" video

This is what I've got so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLKt0BMX-g

There are a few other photos (such as a couple from Mayor Chaney's State
of the City Address) that I intend to add to the video.

There are a whole bunch of other Moscow activities that I had missed over
the course of 2009.  I would seriously appreciate it if those of you with
additional photos would be so kind (and majorly generous) to donate some
to Moscow Cares at:

MoscowCares at moscow.com

The more, the merrier.  The only requirements for the photos are that they
have to be presentable, community-oriented, and produced in 2009.

The final video will be posted to "Moscow Cares".

Your assistance would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Thanks, V-peeps.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown