[Vision2020] MPD Press Release - Alcohol Citations

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 12:49:25 PST 2009

Dan,

I fail to see the connection between entrapment of trying to get 18-21 year olds to give a beer to another 18-20 year old, and reduced incidents of underage drinking accidents at one UI tailgate party, which they should be monitoring anyway with nightly patrols on campus.

Again, this is a waste of money entrapping college students. There are more effective ways and less hostile ways of reducing underage drinking.

Donovan Arnold

PS, Dan, do people still butcher the pronunciation of your last name now that you are on the Council? :P