[Vision2020] Christmas Craft Fun Day

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 14:56:04 PST 2009

Hampster,

You have evaded the question of how this rental agreement violated state, local, or federal laws or UI policy as you indicated they did, and have failed to demonstrate other comparative examples of other groups renting the Kibbie Dome at much higher rates during the same time frame backing your "blue light special" claim.

I my guess is that you are letting your hatred of Doug Wilson compromise your judgment and values.

Donovan Arnold