[Vision2020] Christmas Craft Fun Day

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:24:07 PST 2009

Tom:

I understand the process very well, and think I get your reference.  I
worked for Conferences Services while running last springs Evolution
conference.  In fact, I was the last employee to work for them.  Part of my
job was to help close them down.

I had to put together just the types of documents you describe.  We rented
the dome, a variety of dorms, catering, etc...  I'm not saying CC didn't get
a good deal from UI.  I simply don't know.

What I am saying is that under the current head of the Dome such deals are
no longer happening.  The current administrator is charged with making a
profit on dome activities.