[Vision2020] OUCH!

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 12:30:45 PST 2009

I've always heard that anything that they can openly see while there for other reasons is free game.  We don't know if the closet was open or closed, or whether or not it was in plain view.  If the "growing operation" was not in plain view then I suspect they've screwed any chance they have of pinning that particular charge on them.

Paul