[Vision2020] Christmas Craft Fun Day

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 14 12:19:49 PST 2009

Then, I suppose, that the general public should be entitled to the same
special deal that was arranged between UI and Christ Church (the Kibbie
Dome and all the "trimings" for four days for $6.100).

Cool!

Yo!  Listen up, Intoleristas.  I know where we are going to hold our Third
Annual Intolerista Wingding.  How does the Kibbie Dome sound.  It's on me.
 If four days of the Dome cost a mere $6,100, one day and night shouldn't
cost more than $1,525.

How about it, gang,  You with me?

I would move the Second Annual Intolerista Wingding from the Kenworthy to
the Dome, but it's kinda late, and (besides), I like the idea of BIG BOLD
letters on the Kenworthy marquee announcing . . .

"THE SECOND ANNUAL INTOLERISTA WINGDING WITH ROY ZIMMERMAN - FRIDAY"

Good news, though.  That gives us a year to plan the the Third Annual
Intolerista Wingding (with Roy Zimmerman) AT THE DOME.

Thoughts?

Tom Hansen, Intolerista
Moscow, Idaho