[Vision2020] OUCH!

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Mon Dec 14 10:57:37 PST 2009

I ask that below out of ignorance and curiosity . . .

Re: Spokesman Review story -- Boy shot in groin

Question: Why/what business does a Sheriff's officer have to be
looking in closets while investigating what appears to be an accidental
shooting, and most likely had nothing to do with closet contents? E.g.,
is anything sacred and private in one's dwelling . . . The attic, the
basement, the garage . . .

Question more specifically: Is a resident's whole dwelling and
property/lot up for investigation, once a "peace" officer is inside
the dwelling, at the whim of the officer?

Sam S