[Vision2020] Good Economic News

JLBrown jlbrown at turbonet.com
Mon Dec 14 10:44:17 PST 2009

Don, Ron and Visionaries,

I think the goal here is to have two effective and reasonably comparable retirement programs for employees at the University of Idaho.  A personal financial adviser recommends that one rebalance one’s portfolio every two years or so.  Given that future projections for stocks and bonds are very different now from what they were twenty years ago, it is also makes sense for the University to realign its retirement offerings.

Judy