[Vision2020] Christmas Craft Fun Day

John Pool jpool at moscow.com
Sun Dec 13 09:01:07 PST 2009

Tom,

I see that I tripped myself up by being imprecise in my desire to have your
question be more precise. What I meant to suggest was that the question
perhaps should be more inclusive, so that the property in question be any
property that is tax-supported, rather than that which is owned only by "the
state." As far as the Policies & Procedures Manual goes, I might have wished
that information about its existence was part of the original question, as
introducing it changes (to my mind) the nature of the question and thus the
possible nature of the answer.

John