[Vision2020] Christmas Craft Fun Day

John Pool jpool at moscow.com
Sat Dec 12 19:06:58 PST 2009

Tom,

Off the top of my head (or off the bottom of the soles of my feet, whichever
is more appropriate in this case) I'd think that the answer would be much
more complex than the question, as is often the case when nuance is
important. Would you consider me presumptuous if I suggest that what you
meant to write was "public property" rather than "state property"? I realize
that this depends to a large extent on one's definition of "state," but if
one is not able to pick nits, much of the fun inherent in corresponding via
Vision 2020 would be lost.

By the by, I don't really follow sports, but I am mildly interested in the
annual Army-Navy game (I was in the Air Force, so I can be a dispassionate
observer). Can you update us?

John Pool