[Vision2020] The Third Street Vehicle Bridge Saga Continues

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 09:10:17 PST 2009

Dan,

Do you have any idea how much a "future study" will cost?

What is the estimated cost of building a bridge?

Why do you think a bridge is necessary and worth the costs?

Thanks,
 Garrett Clevenger

Dan writes:

"I've made no secret about the fact that I have always been in favor of avehicular bridge across Paradise Creek at Third Street.  The language in the
plan was changed so as not to completely eliminate the option  of a
vehicular bridge in the future.  Will it be built next year?  In the next
five? I don't know, but whatever happens the option should be there.

The bridge should have been built 40 years ago, in my opinion.

DC"